- What precautions are we taking regarding COVID-19?
- What is debt resolution?
- How can I schedule to see my local representative?
- What can I anticipate the meeting to be like?
- What happens after I enroll?
- What is expected from me?
- What kind of debt qualifies?
- How can I get the most out of this option?
All our representatives have had extensive training on proper COVID-19 safety protocols. Our representatives are temperature checked daily. Anyone with any fever, cold, or COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed to go to meet with clients or come into our office. They are all trained to keep a six-foot distance, wear masks, and gloves when meeting with clients, and all tablets are sanitized between every consultation.
Debt resolution is an opportunity for consumers to pay down their unsecured debts rather than file for bankruptcy. Clients put money into a savings account monthly, which begins the negotiation process to satisfy creditors allowing the debts to be paid and alleviated.
We have a few options for you. For starters, you can call our customer service success team at 877 231-1778. Our team members would be happy to match you with one of our fantastic local representatives. You also have the option to fill out our online scheduling request! Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive a call from your local representative to confirm.
In our opinion, there is no comparison to true human connection. It allows you the opportunity to examine your options and build comfort with the person you are working with. During your meeting, expect to complete a brief evaluation. You will be asked about your expenses, income, debts, relevant hardship information, and most importantly your goals. After completing the evaluation your representative will discuss your qualifications for our debt resolution program. Please be aware that not everyone can qualify, however, your representative will do their best to create a flawless file for you. Lastly, you can expect an amazing customer service experience!
Once enrolled in the program, you will be connected to our customer service team. They will verify your understanding of the program and welcome you! Customer service will be there to guide you through the process and assist you with any questions that may arise. They will keep you up to date on your file while the negotiators work diligently to get you better deals with your creditors. Each time an agreement has been reached a customer service team member will reach out to inform you of the progress and gain your approval to move forward with the agreed-upon settlements.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service team. You can also refer back to the Welcome Packet left behind by the local rep. As the rep explained during your onboarding meeting, that packet has all the follow-up information on what to expect in the program, where to send correspondence, what’s expected of you, and more!
Our primary objective is to complete your program as quickly and efficiently as possible with minimal work on your end. We do however ask a few things to ensure a smooth process.
- We ask for accurate, complete, and up-to-date information pertaining to the enrolled accounts.
- Send us any and all correspondence from creditors promptly via text, email, scan, or fax.
- Stay up-to-date with your monthly drafts and communicate with customer service if a change is required.
- Keep us informed if your financial situation changes. We are here to help as much as possible.
Unsecured debts are our specialty. That means debts such as credit cards, collections, personal loans, and medical bills. Your local representative is thoroughly trained to identify what debts we can and cannot work with and will be able to go into further detail should there be any uncertainty.
- Add in all eligible debts.
- Frequent and open communication with customer service.
- Stay consistent with monthly drafts.
- Avoid swiping and focus on using cash.
- Abstain from taking out more credit!
- Put the money you are saving from the program aside.
This program is not just about reducing debt, it is about getting a second chance at your finances. It’s about the chance to live a life of financial freedom!