Better Path Financial
Debt Resolution Consultants
The Path to a Debt Free Life Starts With Three Simple Steps
Benefits of a Debt Free Life
- Cash that was previously going toward paying down your balances is freed up – providing you with more options for your money and life.
- You can choose to work at a job you love rather than one you need. You can choose to retire without worrying about debt eating up your retirement savings.
- Greater peace of mind and less likelihood of stress-related illnesses.
- Eliminating debt may not lead directly to a peaceful life but it can eliminate the ongoing worry about juggling finances and trying to determine what you can and can’t afford every month.
- The freedom to invest in the things that matter most to you, like a home or your child's education.
Schedule a Consultation
Debt Consolidation Programs for Financial help
Who we are
For thirty-five years our founders have been providing exceptional customer service to millions of people, which has made us the industry leader for in-home consultations. The vast array of experiences and resources at our disposal has elevated us into experts in financial services.
Here at Better Path Financial we share our expertise directly with our clients in the comfort and security of their homes. Offering the very best there is in client relations, our motivated team has been able to expand our company from coast to coast.
In 2018 we entered the debt resolution industry. Since then, we have helped relieve the credit card debt of thousands of clients. Better Path Financial works directly with clients to explore their debt resolution options. Our purpose is to help people become debt-free as quickly as possible.
Better Path Financial is a professional debt resolution company. Over the past few years, our team of expert representatives have helped relieve over 150 million dollars of debt for our clients. As Consultants in debt resolution, we have one mission, to help reduce the burden of consumer debt for individuals and families so they can move forward with their lives.
If you're facing an overwhelming amount of debt, you're not alone. Half of American families are living paycheck to paycheck and are unprepared for a financial emergency. One illness or change to income can push you to the brink of financial ruin. Our goal is to provide the resources for a better financial future.
Contact Better Path Financial
Debt Resolution Consultants
Helping families in these licensed states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, Wisconsin and the surrounding areas.